Saturday, June 30, 2012

Southwest Memories

The Southwest Memories treasury was triggered by this wonderful photograph my friend sent me. You can see in the photo nature is in charge and beautiful. After thinking about past adventures in Arizona and Utah I decided to put this treasury together:



The southwest landscape is majestic and the artists and artisans capture that beauty plus the traditions in jewelry and leather. The paintings have a beautiful weight and power. I also enjoy the abstract paintings non-traditional expression that captures the southwest….

Nature in the desert, mountains, or sea seems to ground me and that’s a wonderful feeling. I feel grateful to live in a place where nature is close. Most of the artists in the treasury are either part of the Finding Fine Art Team or Native American Forum on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful expression of the creative and spiritual soul. It takes me to a special place in my memories of growing up out west.

    ReplyDelete